by Olivia Estrada- Contributor
One of my favorite celebrity stylists Maita Baello shared with me recently how she’s using the time we have at home decluttering. Something I’ve been doing as well!
It’s one thing to get your clothes, shoes, and accessories in order. It’s another to determine which trends need to end up at the back of the closet. This way, we’ll get more out of our wardrobe. You can start integrating the other items you’ve perhaps forgotten.
You’ll also find some more space to out the new items you’ll be welcoming once we’re back to our regular schedule.
Maita reveals the trends we’ve seen all over social media that need to take a break. Plus she hints at what will be what’s in.
1. Neon and tie-dye trend. Now we see a lot more of simple, neutral pieces that are easy on the eyes.
2. PVC bags and belt bags. They were all the craze before but maybe you can still keep one for the beach.
3. Skinny jeans. We’ve been seeing the rise of more relaxed jeans like mom and straight cut. Skinny isn’t coming back anytime soon.
4. Biker shorts. Over the knee is still in season but updated with a more loose, culotte style.
5. Seashell jewelry. Time to say good-bye to the beach vibes accessories.
Of course, it’s up to you whether you want to follow this strictly. Always just follow your personal taste. At the very least, let this list remind to always play it up when it comes to fashion.